>I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you enjoyed a wonderful day with people you love.
I hope to post photos soon! Abbie loves turkey and the girls enjoyed the day.
Some of the things I’m thankful for are:
* My daughters
* My husband
* My family
* My baby’s health and her amazing progress
* That some trials and tribulations are behind us
* That things are looking up for us
* That I live in a country where I am free to practice religion as I choose and am free to voice my opinion and not be persecuted for it
* That we are blessed in many basic, yet vitally important ways: home, food, medical insurance, love of family, support of family, friends and church